Phone System Services -Tinley-Park, IL 60477,60487
Whether you need a legacy phone system maintained, or an
entirely new communications system for multiple offices, Andromeda Technology Solutions
is the answer you have been looking for. As our expertise also includes complete
data network solutions,
you can rest assured that we can fully integrate a communications system that will best leverage your existing or
future IT infrastructure.
In many cases, your telephone system is the first thing
people will experience when dealing with your business.
• Does it show your company in a good light?
• Is it set up so your clients have a good experience?
• Does it help maximize employee productivity?
Let us show you how a phone system should be set up!
Experience the simplicity of having an experienced company to handle all aspects of your communication systems, letting you focus on running your business.
Contact us or fill out the Request form on this page now to ask us to contact you!
lives to serve organizations like yours near Tinley Park, IL—at your level of need, your timetable, ...your budget!
Hybrid PBX and IP-based Phone Systems
We support a host of major phone systems—from Avaya to Toshiba— and are a certified Panasonic dealer for both a traditional PBX system,
as well as a true IP-based VoIP system. The beauty of these systems lies in
their very extensive feature set (over 800 features) and their mix-and-match
capabilities. Each system can mix analog, digital and IP phone sets to match
almost any application. Also, each system has extensive functionality
built-in for incorporating branch offices, work-at-home employees and other
We spend a great deal of time understanding all your requirements, so we can select the system and functions that are exactly what you need.
The Phones Become the Network
If you are considering an IP-based telephone system, it is important to
understand these systems are more data systems than phone systems. Unlike a
traditional PBX system, a VoIP system puts a significant burden on your data
network, and requires specific equipment and configuration to ensure
everything is running properly.
Many traditional telephone service companies lack the skills to properly
install and maintain a VoIP system. Andromeda Technology Solutions excels in
all aspects of voice and data, and will ensure you get the system that is
right for you.
Whether Cloud-based, Hosted/virtual PBX, or completely on-premises, we have the knowledge AND experience to guide you and implement your voice communication system to perfection.
Maintaining Legacy Phone Systems
We can provide ongoing support and maintenance for almost
every type of telephone system. Panasonic, Nortel, Avaya, ComDial, Toshiba,
just to name a few. If you would like to experience service from a truly
customer-focused organization, call us the next time you need some telephone
work on your existing system.
AndroPedia Tech Library
As part of our service, it is important to keep our client-partners well informed on Telephone system developments, news, and best practices. Here is just a sampling of typical items from our AndroPediaSM library archive:
“Time Is Money”
I’m sure you heard that one before. The fact is, downtime and productivity loss from pbx phone system failure can cost your business thousands of dollars in the blink of an eye. Today’s consumer has hundreds of options at their fingertips (literally); all one search engine away.
Don’t lose business all because your legacy phone system finally took a dive. You also don’t want to force your own hand when it comes to choosing a new pbx phone system due to lack of preparation.
That being said, check out these 5 signs your pbx phone system is on its last leg.
Signs of PBX Phone System Failure
- Your system is 10+ years old – Congratulations! Your system has served you well. Older systems probably don’t have parts in production or programming updates being rolled out which puts you at risk of a failure with no fix.
- Static Filled Lines – Nothing is more frustrating than a call filled with static. Faulty equipment and wiring can lead to this issue.
- Voicemail/Programming Issues – Possibly the most prominent sign your pbx phone system is on its way out are programming issues. Have you ever lost all of your scheduled programming or noticed completely inaccurate dates and times out of nowhere? Are voicemails disappearing on you? Maybe lights have stopped functioning and you are no longer notified when you have a message. Do customers and employees complain about programming issues like being routed to the wrong location or a buggy Auto Attendant function?
- Functional Limitations – Older systems don’t have many of the useful functions you have probably heard about in modern systems i.e. Voicemail to Email, Mobility, Remote Support and streamlined programming.
- System Overheating? – Many legacy systems don’t have adequate cooling systems. Do you have a fan sitting in front of your pbx phone system to keep it from overheating? That is an especially relevant telltale sign that your system is at the end of its life.
The post 5 Signs Your PBX Phone System Is On Its Last Leg appeared first on Andromeda Technology Solutions.
Last month we brought you the first portion of a three part blog series dedicated to enhanced phone features and what they can do to enhance your business. If you missed it, please check it out here. As we mentioned in our first article, your phone system can and should do a whole lot more than simply ring. There are many features that can make your day to day simpler as well as more productive. Today we area going to focus solely on hunt groups and their functionalities.
Phone Features: Hunt Groups
A Hunt Group is a collection of users, typically users handling similar types of calls, e.g. a sales department. An incoming caller wishing to speak to Sales can ring one number but any number of extensions assigned to that Hunt Group can answer the call.
There are several styles of Hunt Group and each phone system has different options. For the purpose of these examples we are going to use an Avaya IP Office phone system and the phone features available. If you would like to learn more about the different Hunt Groups available on your specific phone system, feel free to reach an Andromeda rep at (815) 836-0030.
There are more extensive features available as well such as “Assign Call On Agent Alert” that allow for overflow or after hours call forwarding features such as night service/out of service modes. If you would like to learn more about these specific features or want to discuss how they can fit into your daily operations don’t hesitate to reach us. Feel free to fill out a contact us form or give us a quick call.
The post Enhanced Phone Features For Enhanced Business Part 2 (3 Part Series) appeared first on Andromeda Technology Solutions.
Facebook scams are fairly common occurrences, owing to the sheer size of the platform's user base. It's no surprise that there's a new one making the rounds that you should be aware of.
This latest threat was discovered by researchers at Trend Micro, and makes use of Facebook Messenger.� If you get a message containing an embedded video file saved as a zip (the file name usually appears as "video_xxxx.zip"), don't click on it, even if it's from someone you know.
This file is a modified form of a legitimate piece of software called "XMRig", an open source project that allows users to mine the cryptocurrency called Monero.
When the user clicks on this poisoned version, it will direct them to a website controlled by the hackers, in addition to quietly installing the corrupted software in the background.� Once installed, the hackers put the infected PC's processor to work for them, creating a distributed network of hash power to solve advanced cryptographic puzzles and generate new Monero "coins" for themselves.
The hackers have gone to some lengths to mask their true intentions.� The site appears to be a video streaming service, and users who click on the embedded file will actually see a video playing.� Of course, the website is also part of the C&C structure.
There are several intriguing things to note about this new threat:
- It only affects people who use the Google Chrome web browser
- It only affects PCs and Laptops.� Smartphones are not impacted in any way
- The miner software is actually controlled via the C&C server, meaning that the hackers can upgrade their malware, adding new functionality in the blink of an eye
So far, the virus has been spreading mostly in south east Asia, but has also begun appearing in the Ukraine and Venezuela.� Given the global nature of Facebook's user base, this is wholly unsurprising, so be on the lookout for it. Don't click embedded files in Messenger, even if you think you know the sender.