Phone System Services -Lisle, IL 60532
Whether you need a legacy phone system maintained, or an
entirely new communications system for multiple offices, Andromeda Technology Solutions
is the answer you have been looking for. As our expertise also includes complete
data network solutions,
you can rest assured that we can fully integrate a communications system that will best leverage your existing or
future IT infrastructure.
In many cases, your telephone system is the first thing
people will experience when dealing with your business.
• Does it show your company in a good light?
• Is it set up so your clients have a good experience?
• Does it help maximize employee productivity?
Let us show you how a phone system should be set up!
Experience the simplicity of having an experienced company to handle all aspects of your communication systems, letting you focus on running your business.
Contact us or fill out the Request form on this page now to ask us to contact you!
lives to serve organizations like yours near Lisle, IL—at your level of need, your timetable, ...your budget!
Hybrid PBX and IP-based Phone Systems
We support a host of major phone systems—from Avaya, NEC, Panasonic to Toshiba— and are a certified Panasonic dealer for both a traditional PBX system,
as well as a true IP-based VoIP system. The beauty of these systems lies in
their very extensive feature set (over 800 features) and their mix-and-match
capabilities. Each system can mix analog, digital and IP phone sets to match
almost any application. Also, each system has extensive functionality
built-in for incorporating branch offices, work-at-home employees and other
We spend a great deal of time understanding all your requirements, so we can select the system and functions that are exactly what you need.
The Phones Become the Network
If you are considering an IP-based telephone system, it is important to
understand these systems are more data systems than phone systems. Unlike a
traditional PBX system, a VoIP system puts a significant burden on your data
network, and requires specific equipment and configuration to ensure
everything is running properly.
Many traditional telephone service companies lack the skills to properly
install and maintain a VoIP system. Andromeda Technology Solutions excels in
all aspects of voice and data, and will ensure you get the system that is
right for you.
Whether Cloud-based, Hosted/virtual PBX, or completely on-premises, we have the knowledge AND experience to guide you and implement your voice communication system to perfection.
Replacement of Legacy Phone Systems
We have many years of experience upgrading/replacing legacy phones systems from: ComDial, Nortel, Toshiba/Mitel,
and Samsung just to name a few. If you would like to experience service from a truly
customer-focused organization, call us when you are ready to replace and upgrade your existing legacy telephone system.
AndroPedia Tech Library
As part of our service, it is important to keep our client-partners well informed on Telephone system developments, news, and best practices. Here is just a sampling of typical items from our AndroPediaSM library archive:
Here at Andromeda, we wanted to bring you something a bit different for this month’s telecom blog. See below for a 2 minute video clip on 3 Benefits In Favor Of Upgrading To A VoIP Phone System. (Full transcript below)
Technology and the way we communicate with people has changed leaps and bounds over the last ten years. In business today, staying connected is no longer a luxury but is an expectation to meet goals and drive success.
Why Upgrade To A VoIP Phone System, Voice Over Internet Protocol?
Let’s look at 3 major benefits of upgrading your phone system to VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol).
- Lower overall cost than a traditional phone system – VoIP greatly reduces calling costs. Whether you make long distance/international calls, have multiple locations or make lots of calls locally. VoIP can utilize the internet and new phone services to transport calls while saving you money.
- Mobility – many new voice over internet protocol systems have the ability to integrate with mobile solutions, to provide consistent availability and access no matter where a user is located. What does this mean? Users no longer remain tethered to an office desk phone and become reachable whether they are on the go, remote or outside of the office.
- Feature rich communications – VoIP phone systems allow for a much broader range of features then a traditional phone system provides. For this reason, total cost of ownership is significantly lowered. Features such as integrated fax, voicemail to email, click to call, “find-me-follow-me”, video conference calling as well as user presence remain easily available through feature enhancements rather than hardware add-ons previously required in the past.
If you have been thinking about upgrading your phone system or interested in lowering your business costs, call us. One of our team members can assess your current situation and often times, the phone system and features you are looking for can easily be financed through the cost savings VoIP offers alone.
To find out more about VoIP for your business, send us an email or give us a call today!
The post 3 Benefits In Favor Of Upgrading To A VoIP Phone System appeared first on Andromeda Technology Solutions.
“Time Is Money”
I’m sure you heard that one before. The fact is, downtime and productivity loss from pbx phone system failure can cost your business thousands of dollars in the blink of an eye. Today’s consumer has hundreds of options at their fingertips (literally); all one search engine away.
Don’t lose business all because your legacy phone system finally took a dive. You also don’t want to force your own hand when it comes to choosing a new pbx phone system due to lack of preparation.
That being said, check out these 5 signs your pbx phone system is on its last leg.
Signs of PBX Phone System Failure
- Your system is 10+ years old – Congratulations! Your system has served you well. Older systems probably don’t have parts in production or programming updates being rolled out which puts you at risk of a failure with no fix.
- Static Filled Lines – Nothing is more frustrating than a call filled with static. Faulty equipment and wiring can lead to this issue.
- Voicemail/Programming Issues – Possibly the most prominent sign your pbx phone system is on its way out are programming issues. Have you ever lost all of your scheduled programming or noticed completely inaccurate dates and times out of nowhere? Are voicemails disappearing on you? Maybe lights have stopped functioning and you are no longer notified when you have a message. Do customers and employees complain about programming issues like being routed to the wrong location or a buggy Auto Attendant function?
- Functional Limitations – Older systems don’t have many of the useful functions you have probably heard about in modern systems i.e. Voicemail to Email, Mobility, Remote Support and streamlined programming.
- System Overheating? – Many legacy systems don’t have adequate cooling systems. Do you have a fan sitting in front of your pbx phone system to keep it from overheating? That is an especially relevant telltale sign that your system is at the end of its life.
The post 5 Signs Your PBX Phone System Is On Its Last Leg appeared first on Andromeda Technology Solutions.
This spring, Windows 10 users will be treated to a raft of exciting new features.
Currently, the company's massive test group of Windows Insiders is enjoying playing with them, but they'll be available to everyone in the early part of next year.
Here are a few of the goodies you have to look forward to:
Recent research has indicated that by using dark-colored themes on smartphones, you add up to 40 percent to your phone's battery life.� This research has prompted Google to begin offering "dark" versions of a growing number of its apps.
Microsoft is borrowing that page of the company's playbook, and will begin introducing dark theme support to its File Explorer. Currently, users can enable Dark Theme support for file explorer, but to do so, they have to enable the system-wide Dark theme setting.� The coming change will allow users to enable the dark File Explorer theme independently of that setting.
Changes To Task Manager
At present, the company is testing a new feature that will allow users to select one of the tabs as the default, choosing from between performance, app history, startup, users, details and services.� It's a small change, but significant, and one that a large segment of the user base has been clamoring for for quite some time.
Changes to Cortana
Microsoft is constantly testing and tweaking their digital assistant, so this one comes as no surprise.� The company is currently exploring the idea of splitting Cortana and search. Therefore, these two features will appear as separate icons on the task bar. Another change under consideration is one where users will be allowed to swap out Cortana as their digital assistant for Alexa or some other offering, system-wide.� Imagine being able to talk to Alexa via your PC!
These, and many other changes are ahead for Windows 10 in the months ahead.� It will be interesting indeed to see how the OS's massive user base responds to them, and which ones are enthusiastically embraced.