Phone System Services -Chicago-Ridge, IL 60415
Whether you need a legacy phone system maintained, or an
entirely new communications system for multiple offices, Andromeda Technology Solutions
is the answer you have been looking for. As our expertise also includes complete
data network solutions,
you can rest assured that we can fully integrate a communications system that will best leverage your existing or
future IT infrastructure.
In many cases, your telephone system is the first thing
people will experience when dealing with your business.
• Does it show your company in a good light?
• Is it set up so your clients have a good experience?
• Does it help maximize employee productivity?
Let us show you how a phone system should be set up!
Experience the simplicity of having an experienced company to handle all aspects of your communication systems, letting you focus on running your business.
Contact us or fill out the Request form on this page now to ask us to contact you!
lives to serve organizations like yours near Chicago Ridge, IL—at your level of need, your timetable, ...your budget!
Hybrid PBX and IP-based Phone Systems
We support a host of major phone systems—from Avaya, NEC, Panasonic to Toshiba— and are a certified Panasonic dealer for both a traditional PBX system,
as well as a true IP-based VoIP system. The beauty of these systems lies in
their very extensive feature set (over 800 features) and their mix-and-match
capabilities. Each system can mix analog, digital and IP phone sets to match
almost any application. Also, each system has extensive functionality
built-in for incorporating branch offices, work-at-home employees and other
We spend a great deal of time understanding all your requirements, so we can select the system and functions that are exactly what you need.
The Phones Become the Network
If you are considering an IP-based telephone system, it is important to
understand these systems are more data systems than phone systems. Unlike a
traditional PBX system, a VoIP system puts a significant burden on your data
network, and requires specific equipment and configuration to ensure
everything is running properly.
Many traditional telephone service companies lack the skills to properly
install and maintain a VoIP system. Andromeda Technology Solutions excels in
all aspects of voice and data, and will ensure you get the system that is
right for you.
Whether Cloud-based, Hosted/virtual PBX, or completely on-premises, we have the knowledge AND experience to guide you and implement your voice communication system to perfection.
Maintaining Legacy Phone Systems
We can provide ongoing support and maintenance for the most popular telephone systems: Panasonic, Avaya, and NEC and Toshiba. If you would like to experience service from a truly
customer-focused organization, call us the next time you need some telephone
work on your existing system.
AndroPedia Tech Library
As part of our service, it is important to keep our client-partners well informed on Telephone system developments, news, and best practices. Here is just a sampling of typical items from our AndroPediaSM library archive:
“Time Is Money”
I’m sure you heard that one before. The fact is, downtime and productivity loss from pbx phone system failure can cost your business thousands of dollars in the blink of an eye. Today’s consumer has hundreds of options at their fingertips (literally); all one search engine away.
Don’t lose business all because your legacy phone system finally took a dive. You also don’t want to force your own hand when it comes to choosing a new pbx phone system due to lack of preparation.
That being said, check out these 5 signs your pbx phone system is on its last leg.
Signs of PBX Phone System Failure
- Your system is 10+ years old – Congratulations! Your system has served you well. Older systems probably don’t have parts in production or programming updates being rolled out which puts you at risk of a failure with no fix.
- Static Filled Lines – Nothing is more frustrating than a call filled with static. Faulty equipment and wiring can lead to this issue.
- Voicemail/Programming Issues – Possibly the most prominent sign your pbx phone system is on its way out are programming issues. Have you ever lost all of your scheduled programming or noticed completely inaccurate dates and times out of nowhere? Are voicemails disappearing on you? Maybe lights have stopped functioning and you are no longer notified when you have a message. Do customers and employees complain about programming issues like being routed to the wrong location or a buggy Auto Attendant function?
- Functional Limitations – Older systems don’t have many of the useful functions you have probably heard about in modern systems i.e. Voicemail to Email, Mobility, Remote Support and streamlined programming.
- System Overheating? – Many legacy systems don’t have adequate cooling systems. Do you have a fan sitting in front of your pbx phone system to keep it from overheating? That is an especially relevant telltale sign that your system is at the end of its life.
The post 5 Signs Your PBX Phone System Is On Its Last Leg appeared first on Andromeda Technology Solutions.
We wanted to bring you something a bit new this month for our telecom blog. See below for a 2 minute video clip on 3 Benefits For Upgrading Your Phone System to VoIP. (Full transcript below)
Technology and the way we communicate with people has changed leaps and bounds over the last ten years. In business today, staying connected is no longer a luxury but is an expectation to meet goals and drive success.
Why Upgrade Your Phone System to VoIP, Voice Over Internet Protocol?
Let’s look at 3 major benefits of upgrading your phone system to VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol).
- Lower overall cost than a traditional phone system – VoIP greatly reduces calling costs. Whether you make long distance/international calls, have multiple locations or make lots of calls locally. VoIP can utilize the internet and new phone services to transport calls while saving you money.
- Mobility – many new voice over internet protocol systems have the ability to integrate with mobile solutions, to provide consistent availability and access no matter where a user is located. What does this mean? Users no longer remain tethered to an office desk phone and become reachable whether they are on the go, remote or outside of the office.
- Feature rich communications – VoIP phone systems allow for a much broader range of features then a traditional phone system provides. For this reason, total cost of ownership is significantly lowered. Features such as integrated fax, voicemail to email, click to call, “find-me-follow-me”, video conference calling as well as user presence remain easily available through feature enhancements rather than hardware add-ons previously required in the past.
If you have been thinking about upgrading your phone system or interested in lowering your business costs, call us. One of our team members can assess your current situation and often times, the phone system and features you are looking for can easily be financed through the cost savings VoIP offers alone.
To find out more about VoIP for your business, visit our website or give us a call today!
The post 3 Benefits For Upgrading Your Phone System to VoIP In Less Than Two Minutes appeared first on Andromeda Technology Solutions.
Do you own a smart TV?� More than half of all television sales in the US last year were smart TVs, so chances are decent that you own one.� If you do, be aware that it may be collecting far more data about you than you think.
Recall that last year, Samsung, (one of the top smart TV manufacturers) found itself in hot water when it was revealed that the TV could listen in on conversations, record them (for better voice recognition) and save them on a Samsung server.
Those issues still persist to varying degrees, but a recent Consumer Reports study underscores something most people in the tech business have known all along.� Smart devices really aren't all that smart, at least when it comes to security.
The Consumer Reports study concluded that most smart TVs and associated technologies like the Roku have only the most rudimentary of security features and can easily be hacked, giving the hackers total control of your TV. This includes the ability to turn it off, on, change the channel, and monitor your viewing habits.� Given that, these TVs can also be voice-controlled. Once a hacker is in control of your set, he could monitor any conversations that take place near it without your knowledge.
In addition, the most recent smart TVs come with a feature called Content Recognition.� For example, if you watch the latest episode of the Walking Dead (whether on AMC or Amazon Prime or some other streaming service), the next time you pull up a web page on your PC or smart phone, you'll start seeing advertising related to the Walking Dead.
This, of course, gives any would-be hacker a much deeper view into your viewing habits and history.
The upside is that most of these features can be deactivated if you have the patience to sift through the television's menu system. Of course, if you do that, then it's no longer a smart TV, and thus, not worth the extra money you spent on it.
As ever, the bottom line is this:� These kinds of risks aren't going to go away on their own.� Until and unless smart device makers start taking security more seriously, we're going to keep hearing about potential or actual abuses.