Commercial/Building Access Control System Integrator: Design, Sales, Installation & Service
Building Access Control System Services -Bridgeview, IL 60455
Protect your organization from costs involving: Employees, Inventory, Theft, and more.
Andromeda sells, installs, services, and supports a host of recognized, top-quality access control systems in order to provide the best possible solution to your office and building security needs. We focus on Access Control installations for local, medium-sized businesses like yours in Bridgeview, IL.
By integrating an electronic building and office access system with security camera and burglar alarm systems through your computer data network, your business can reap many additional rewards beyond basic security/protection functions involving your employees, your inventory:
- Comprehensive intruder deflection & defense (including detection, restriction)
- Audit-trail and automated attendance reporting (to greatly improve and simplify other aspects of your daily, weekly, and annual tasks!)
No need to change locks, make or replace keys
All devices can be programmed by time-of-day and day-of-week on a "per entry-way" and "per employee" basis
Know who goes where and at what time - all the time!
Time and Attendance Reporting
Paperless time cards with break and lunch verification
Produce Email alerts and phone/camera system responses to entry breaches
Require two access methods for entry to sensitive areas
If someone does not enter legally, the same person is unable to exit.
Disable access entry at a moments notice.
Telephone System Control/Monitoring
Link 2-way intercom & door control to your phone handsets!
Andromeda Technology Solutions is a technical services provider offering 24/7 emergency response to areas like yours in Bridgeview, IL 60455 with remote access converging voice, data, surveillance, and access control systems.
Let's Get Started On YOUR Access Control System in Bridgeview, IL
Contact us or fill out the Request form on this page now to ask us to contact you!
lives to serve organizations like yours—at your level of need, your timetable, ...your budget!
We provide Building Access Control system design, installation, help, setup, repair, and tech support throughout Chicagoland and NE Illinois.
Besides the immediate Chicago metropolitan area, we are pleased to provide Access Control services to most of the surrounding suburbs.
AndroPedia Tech Library
As part of our service, it is important to keep our client-partners well informed on Access Control system developments, news, and best practices. Here is just a sampling of typical items from our AndroPediaSM library archive:
Physical keys and door locks have been around for a long time. They do have some positive attributes . . . like keeping people we don’t like out of our space. They are easy to use and it’s safe to say everyone knows how to use them. However, with smart devices and the benefits of technology, even the traditional lock and key can stand an upgrade. How? Access Control.
Below are the top 5 reasons you should consider replacing the keys to your business with a professional Access Control system.
5 Reasons To Get An Access Control System
You have absolute control over your office
If someone quits unexpectedly or just fails to show up, you can quickly remove their access to your building. Therefore, no waiting for a returned key. With Access Control Systems, simple programming changes remove the ex-employee’s access and save yourself sleepless nights wondering if a disgruntled employee is ransacking the office.
Programming of these systems allows for some very useful tracking. With multiple entrances, you can set up zones that specify who can enter a location as well as what times they can enter. For example, maybe you have a storage area or server room on site that should only be accessed during business hours. With access control, you can program doors to remove access at any time you desire. Furthermore, you can also program your system to send alerts if someone is accessing a door inside or outside of a given time range.
You can integrate the system with both your Burglar and Camera system for some helpful features. Doors can be set to disable alarms upon entering. Cameras integrate with door systems. For instance, a key fob opens your front door in the middle of the night. You can set your cameras to tilt and zoom in on this action and you can capture who is entering, whom they might have with them and even what they are carrying in/out of your facility.
Protection from forgetfulness or “accidents”
Ever wake up in the middle of the night wondering if you forgot to lock the back door? With access control, this is not an issue. If a door accidentally remains propped open, you can be notified. If a door held open for an extended period, you’re notified. Try that with just a key!
Need to provide some special access outside of normal business hours? No problem, with remote access to the system, one quick click and you can unlock that door and let them in . . . without ever leaving your house.
This is just a short list and by no means exhaustive. Access Control Systems literally contain hundreds of features and all kinds of customized and creative solutions to make the system work for you and your needs. Give us a call or complete the form to request a consultation to have us show you how a system could enhance your business and remove stress.
The post 5 Reasons you should consider replacing keys with an access control system appeared first on Andromeda Technology Solutions.
It’s that time of year again (finally)! Warm weather has returned to the Midwest and the snow has melted for good. Time to open the windows, let in the fresh air and get some spring cleaning done. It’s also a great time to tackle some annual security camera maintenance on your CCTV camera system.
Regular security camera maintenance and upkeep is a great way to make sure that your cameras are functioning properly this year and for many years to come.
So what do you want to make sure and check up on, clean or even adjust during your security camera spring cleanup?
Check out the CCTV Security Camera Maintenance checklist below:
Camera & Camera Mounting Equipment or Housing
- Check the camera and camera lens for damage
- Is there any damage? Dings, Scratches or even cracks in lenses?
- Check camera field of view
- Is the camera monitoring the field of view you desire?
- Clean camera, lens and mounting equipment
- Dust camera lenses
- If camera is enclosed inside of a dome or other housing, make sure to clean the enclosure and dry it fully
- Visually check any exposed wiring
- Is there any wearing?
- All cables are firmly connected?
- All cable dressings are intact?
- All necessary insulation is still intact?
- If you suspect any wiring issues – contact your CCTV Camera support company for maintenance
- Viewing Permissions Audit
- Do all necessary personnel have access to remote viewing software on their PC, tablets or smartphones?
- Are there any personnel or devices that need to be disabled from remote viewing?
- Confirm cameras are recording
- Are all cameras showing up on your recorder?
- Are cameras recording properly?
- Check/Update Storage
- How much storage do you have for recordings? Do you need more?
- Confirm Backups
- Make sure viewing software and equipment are up to date
- If you are backing up your footage (we recommend it), test your backups to confirm they are functioning properly.
Ideally, we would suggest that you go through this security camera maintenance checklist quarterly. Far better to regularly check these things than to find that a camera, wire or other piece of equipment has been faulty for months and months. Additionally, today’s systems have updates and patches to their software that are important to maintain.
Andromeda can help you manage this process with ongoing security camera maintenance packages or regularly scheduled visits.
If you’d like to schedule some spring cleaning or get in touch with our team regarding your Security Camera needs you can call our office at (815) 836-0030 or email our team at Contact@WeNetwork.com.
Even Sweeter: Fill out the form below to get 10% OFF for a camera maintenance visit (if booked before 4/30/2019)!
The post SPRING CLEANING FOR YOUR CCTV CAMERAS! HERE’S YOUR ANNUAL SECURITY CAMERA MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST appeared first on Andromeda Technology Solutions.
We're talking about the result of a massive five billion dollar fine over violations surrounding the Cambridge Analytica scandal. While the staggering size of the fine made all the headlines, there's more to the company's agreement than just several billion dollars.
In addition to the fine itself, the company has also accepted an agreement.
It forces Facebook to implement a new privacy framework, and to be monitored and held accountable for decisions it makes about its users' privacy and information it collects on them.
The FTC Press release reads, in part, as follows:
"The order requires Facebook to restructure its approach to privacy from the corporate board-level down and establishes strong new mechanisms to ensure that Facebook executives are accountable for the decisions they make about privacy and that those decisions are subject to meaningful oversight (for a period of not less than twenty years)."
Facebook also published a statement about their acceptance of the fine, but it offered little in the way of new information.� Digging a bit deeper, however, some of the details of the changes coming to Facebook include the following:
- The formation of an independent privacy committee - The committee will be appointed by an independent nominating committee and be comprised of Facebook's board of directors. The FTC says this will help limit CEO Mark Zuckerberg's formerly unfettered control over decisions affecting user privacy.
- The appointment of Compliance Officers - These people will report to the new privacy committee and will be tasked with monitoring the entire company's privacy program. The Compliance offers are not appointed by Facebook's CEO or any Facebook employee, and no Facebook employee (including the CEO) can remove those officers.� One of the responsibilities of the new Compliance Team will be to submit reports to the FTC.
- More and better external oversight of Facebook - The FTC's ruling strengthens the role of independent third-party assessors who will conduct independent reviews of Facebook's privacy program at two-year intervals.
Will these steps be enough?� Only time will tell, but it's certainly a great start.� Kudos to the FTC for holding Facebook accountable and trying to be a force for change.