Phone System Services -Oak-Forest, IL 60452
Whether you need a legacy phone system maintained, or an
entirely new communications system for multiple offices, Andromeda Technology Solutions
is the answer you have been looking for. As our expertise also includes complete
data network solutions,
you can rest assured that we can fully integrate a communications system that will best leverage your existing or
future IT infrastructure.
In many cases, your telephone system is the first thing
people will experience when dealing with your business.
• Does it show your company in a good light?
• Is it set up so your clients have a good experience?
• Does it help maximize employee productivity?
Let us show you how a phone system should be set up!
Experience the simplicity of having an experienced company to handle all aspects of your communication systems, letting you focus on running your business.
Contact us or fill out the Request form on this page now to ask us to contact you!
lives to serve organizations like yours near Oak Forest, IL—at your level of need, your timetable, ...your budget!
Hybrid PBX and IP-based Phone Systems
We support a host of major phone systems—from Avaya to Toshiba— and are a certified Panasonic dealer for both a traditional PBX system,
as well as a true IP-based VoIP system. The beauty of these systems lies in
their very extensive feature set (over 800 features) and their mix-and-match
capabilities. Each system can mix analog, digital and IP phone sets to match
almost any application. Also, each system has extensive functionality
built-in for incorporating branch offices, work-at-home employees and other
We spend a great deal of time understanding all your requirements, so we can select the system and functions that are exactly what you need.
The Phones Become the Network
If you are considering an IP-based telephone system, it is important to
understand these systems are more data systems than phone systems. Unlike a
traditional PBX system, a VoIP system puts a significant burden on your data
network, and requires specific equipment and configuration to ensure
everything is running properly.
Many traditional telephone service companies lack the skills to properly
install and maintain a VoIP system. Andromeda Technology Solutions excels in
all aspects of voice and data, and will ensure you get the system that is
right for you.
Whether Cloud-based, Hosted/virtual PBX, or completely on-premises, we have the knowledge AND experience to guide you and implement your voice communication system to perfection.
Maintaining Legacy Phone Systems
We can provide ongoing support and maintenance for almost
every type of telephone system. Panasonic, Nortel, Avaya, ComDial, Toshiba,
just to name a few. If you would like to experience service from a truly
customer-focused organization, call us the next time you need some telephone
work on your existing system.
AndroPedia Tech Library
As part of our service, it is important to keep our client-partners well informed on IT developments, news, and best practices. Here is just a sampling of typical items from our AndroPediaSM library archive:
For those of you following this series, this is the third and final installment of a 3-Part Series: Enhanced Phone Features For Enhanced Business. If you’re just tuning in, make sure to check out part 1 & part 2. In the last two articles we’ve covered twinning and the different functions it has in your office as well as hunt groups and the multiple forms they come in. Both of these features can increase communication within your organization as well as productivity. In this final article we are going to dive into two more enhanced phone features: Queuing and Hot Desking.
Enhanced Phone Features: Queuing
Queuing allows calls to a Hunt Group to be held in a queue when all extensions in the group extension List are busy.
For example, when you call your local pharmacy and direct your call to the pharmacist, you are placed in a specific call queue for that department. That is a combination of the hunt group and queuing feature.
When an extension becomes free, the queued call is then presented. Queue limits can be set so that only a certain number of callers can be in line at any one time. While queuing, a caller can listen to a recorded message or be directed to leave a voicemail for call back if this is configured in your system.
Enhanced Phone Features: Hot Desking
Hot Desking allows multiple users to use the same extension on your phone system. Every user is assigned their own identity so they can receive calls and can access their own Voicemail as well as other functions.
For example, your outside sales staff who visit the office infrequently can be provided with telephony and Voicemail services without being permanently assigned a physical extension. This is also a valuable tool for remote workers. If you have employees in multiple states etc., they can still have a physical extension.
As we mentioned at the beginning of this article, this is the final portion of a three part series on phone features and how they can enhance your business. Make sure to check out the first two sections:
- Enhanced Phone Features Part 1
- Enhanced Phone Features Part 2
You have a phone system already (we hope) but there’s a strong chance you aren’t leveraging it to full potential. This month we are offering a free consultation meeting to review your current solution and what features best compliment your business. This offer expires 9/15/17 so make sure to take advantage!
Fill out the form below to get in touch with a representative or give us a call today to schedule your consultation.
The post Enhanced Phone Features for Enhanced Business Part 3 (3 part series) appeared first on Andromeda Technology Solutions.
Have you ever spoken with a telecom salesman? If you have, you probably noticed they speak in what appears to be code. PRI . . . POTS lines . . . PBX . . .VOIP? What does any of this even mean?
Lucky for you, we decoded some of the most common telecom acronyms so that even you can speak phone system.
Most Popular Telecom Acronyms
- VoIP – (Voice over Internet Protocol) is an alternative way of making phone calls. VoIP transmits the sounds you make over the standard Internet infrastructure. There are different styles of VoIP systems but the two most common are cloud based and on premise.
- SIP – (Session Initiation Protocol) is an industry standard method of achieving VoIP. Telephone Systems and many communications devices now have the ability to perform SIP protocol by way of trunk access (dial tone), video, etc.
- PRI – (Primary Rate Interface) a multi-channel digital circuit that brings 24 lines of telephone system communication for incoming/outgoing dial tone. Essentially, it allows multiple inbound and outbound calls at one time. This is often a less expensive approach for a company that has more than 10 analog (POTS) lines.
- PBX (Private Branch Exchange) This is typically a physical box on location at your business that holds all the programming required to make calls, transfer calls, host Voicemail and many other key functions.
- POTS – (Plain Old Telephone Service) also known as analog telephone lines.
- IP-PBX – (Internet Protocol-Private Branch Exchange) is a telephone system that integrates with Internet functionality such as VoIP and SIP services.
- PSTN – (Public Switched Telephone Network) is known as traditional telephone lines.
- ISDN – (Integrated Services Digital Network) is a set of communication standards for simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data, and other network services over the traditional circuits of the PSTN.
Got more questions? No worries, check out our Telecom Phone Systems page and let us help answer some of your additional questions!
The post Phone Systems Decoded – 8 Commonly Used Telecom Acronyms & What They Actually Mean appeared first on Andromeda Technology Solutions.
Sorry, unable to retrieve this Tech Press article.