Are You Tired of Being Left in the Dark? You Deserve a True IT PARTNER!
Managed IT Services -Chicagoland
It's not enough for your tech support to simply keep up with your organization. A true IT partner needs to constantly stay ahead of issues and your expanding needs with proactive monitoring, top-line equipment, and super-responsive, experienced remote and in-office tech staff.
But a GREAT IT partner can go the extra mile with:
- A dedicated tech and account management team assigned to YOUR organization for your professional lifetime with us. While any member of our top-notch staff can service your account in a pinch, having an assigned support team—what we call a POD—that is already familiar with your systems day-to-day and year-to-year means faster, more efficient fixes, upgrades, and service in general. This will ultimately save you a lot of money and frustrations by avoiding work done almost right (by someone not familiar with your system and detailed needs) that then requires "touch ups" and do-overs.
But just as importantly, you'll always know who to call by name and recognize the Andromeda tech who knocks at your door. After all, you wouldn't like to go to your dentist office and "open wide" for a different person each time—no matter how professional and competent they are. We consider your server room to be just as personal (and delicate) of a space for your organization.
- Proactive Communication: Never be in the dark again—whether it's status updates for a long-term project, one-time issue, tech arrival for a field visit, or even invoicing/billing details. It is our pledge to contact you with updates/information you need BEFORE any wonder or worry distracts you from your own work to the point of having to contact us about it.
lives to serve organizations like yours—at your level of need, your timetable, ...your budget!
We are at your disposal in whatever capacity best serves you:
- Long-term MSP (Managed Services Provider) for all your IT, phone, and security needs
- "Special needs" implementer to augment the day-to-day tasks of an internal technical staff (e.g., initial setup of a new server or new phone system)
- Reliable "go to" solution provider for the occasional break-fix issue (HelpDesk and dispatchable techs)
As a premier Managed Services
provider, Andromeda specializes in protecting and safeguarding your data. We will work
with you to make sure all your network gear meets your needs…
…and your budget!
In an MSP role, Andromeda offers a range of service plans—anything from month-to-month "time & materials" based assistance to fixed service contracts that permit "no-brainer" conformance to an annual budget.
We even offer V.I.P. plans which permit you to "jump the queue" for HelpDesk and remote technical support assignments! Beyond the functions you would expect from a full-service MSP:
- Reliable & Fast Hybrid System Backup / Business Continuity Solutions
- Fast Data Recovery
- Network Management including 24/7/365 monitoring
- Virtual CIO role
- Security (spam control, anti-malware, containment & cleansing)
- End-to-End Internet Access & Web Hosting
- Email Account Setups, Mobile Syncing, Hosting, Archiving, and Cloud (e.g., Microsoft Office365 setups)
- Software Application Deployment & Database Repair
- Automated Patching
...Andromeda can offer so much more: a single, expert source for a full range of
physical security systems which can (and should) freely interact with your data network:
- Telephone systems—both hosted VoIP and traditional on-premises
- Building/Door Access Control
- Security Camera Systems and Video Surveillance
- Burglar Alarm System Installation & Monitoring
So, not only can we provide professional service for the full gamut of physical security needs of your growing organization, we are uniquely positioned to integrate those systems with any elements of your data and voice network. It is this integration that extracts the full power and usefulness of these systems for your organization.
Because Andromeda Technology Solutions is a complete service company, we
provide support for every aspect of your computer system and network:
- System design (for new networks or expansion of existing ones)
- Ordering/delivery/installation of network components
- In-wall & in-ceiling wiring & access boxes in new or existing structures
- Integration with your current network, security systems, alarm systems, door access…
- Computer configurations, email/network accounts, firewalls, security software…
- Complete system testing and staff training
all customized to your individual needs.
But our job doesn't stop there. Once your network is operational, we can continue
to support you with preventive maintenance packages, innovative approaches to
data backup, virus and Malware control, and anti-spam solutions.
Please contact us
or fill out a
New Contact form
on this page to have an Account Manager
contact you regarding the many ways we can assist you with your IT/computer networking needs.
BACK TO TOP
Computer Network Infrastructure – Switches, Routers and Firewalls
Having a solid network infrastructure is critical to keeping your systems running
well and with minimal downtime. Truly, a $20 network switch from the retail store
down the street or the guy you know that "does some wiring on the side" is not
going to get you where you need to be. Neither are onsite-only or Cloud-only backup solutions!
Knowing that network wiring and
switches are the vital backbones of your operation, Andromeda employs only
experienced technicians and uses only business-class networking gear:
HP network switches • Cisco routers • Sonicwall & Netgear firewalls
BACK TO TOP
WANs, VPNs – Multiple Locations and Remote Access
There are many ways to connect remote workers and offices, and each has
advantages and disadvantages. We will work with you to understand your
exact needs and select the method that best suits those needs.
We specialize in extending your network beyond the four walls of your main
office. This might include remote or branch offices, mobile employees or remote
access from your house for voice, video, file sharing and much more!
Wireless networks are quite popular and are fast becoming indispensible. However,
they generally cannot achieve the same level of performance as traditional wired
networks where security, reliability, and bandwidth are of premium importance.
Still, a wireless network is a great solution for a few roaming laptops or tablet PCs
overlaying your wired office areas. To overcome the potential shortcomings of
wireless, we use HP and Cisco Wireless Access Points, and we can guide you through
the do’s and don’ts of implementing a wireless network to avoid the pitfalls.
BACK TO TOP
Computer Network Design and Infrastructure Wiring
Whether you are adding a few offices or doing an entire build-out from the ground
up, Andromeda Technology Solutions can help. We can provide infrastructure wiring
for your voice, data, TV, cameras, overhead paging, etc. Having one company to
handle all your wiring needs eliminates trying to coordinate vendors, minimizes labor
overlap, and decreases cost.
We are also available to assist in the design of your wiring. While architects generally
do a good job with this layout, we have a unique real-world approach that tends to
be more in line with what is actually needed for a working office. Involving us early
in the process will minimize the chance of having to run additional wires after your
construction is complete…when it's much more expensive to install!
BACK TO TOP
Web/Email Hosting & Web Design
"Commodity" web and email hosting seem like great solutions…until they go down
OR you need to add a new account OR remove an ex-employee's access OR countless
other items that need attention more regularly than you initially imagined. Ideally,
your IT service that performs these functions for you should also host your web and
email accounts to avoid delays, transfer issues, and any number of other potential
mishaps. Andromeda is pleased to offer comprehensive hosting plans to do just that.
Through our plans, you can also choose additional premium services like website hit
tracking and statistics reporting.
Andromeda is also pleased to provide web design services—anything from simple
informational sites to complete new site designs featuring animation/video, multi-tiered
navigation, database-backed forms and social media interaction. We also have proven
expertise in the art of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)—a "must" for any company that
needs to generate new business leads from its on-line presence!
We provide computer and data networking repair, help, setup, installation, and tech support throughout Chicagoland and NE Illinois.
Besides the immediate Chicago metropolitan area, we are pleased to provide Managed IT Services to most of the surrounding suburbs including:
Alsip, Aurora, Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Burbank, Burr Ridge, Clarendon Hills, Crest Hill, Downers Grove, Frankfort, Hinsdale, Homer Glen, Joliet, La Grange, Lemont, Lockport, Mokena, Naperville, New Lenox, Oak Brook, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Park, Palos, Plainfield, Romeoville, Tinley Park, Westmont, Wheaton, Willowbrook, Woodridge, Worth